Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Being Thankful

I am just Thankful!!

Lately, I have found myself being more and more thankful for the little things and the big things. It's so much going on in the world and it's so many distractions from the things that are truly important in our lives. We sometimes get caught up in the things that are not going right that we take away from the things that Are!! Take time to reflect on how far you have come in life. Look back on those times that you didn't have what you wanted or what you needed. Now, you have both. Remember the things that you prayed for more than often and now you have them. And if if you do not have them, maybe you are not ready to receive them. God already has worked things out for us but we sometimes worry ourselves when things don't happen when we think they should. Just know God's timing is perfect. Be thankful for all that you have experienced. All that you learned over the years in your life. Never stop being Thankful. God didn't have to do it but He did. I try to spend less time complaining and more time being Thankful. Is it hard? Yes! I didn't say it was easy. We have to train our minds and our thoughts to always be positive and not to just think about ourselves. It will always be someone in the world who has it much much worst than we think we do. Try thinking of that when you feel like you're  about to complain. I try to spend some of my time in silence and reflecting. Constantly reminding myself how far I have come and how much further I have to go. I am not perfect, I promise you I am human and I make mistakes. However, I do my best to learn from them. I surround myself with ppl who are on a journey to be the best version of themselves. We all want to be great and live in our fullest potential. Just remember to be thankful. We always pray to God, asking for something. Let's pray to God and just say "thank you". Thank you for blessings me even when I felt I didn't deserve it. Thank you for helping me push through when I felt like giving up. Thank you for making me smile when I wanted to cry. Thank you for surrounding me with love and favor. Thank you for allowing me to breath and to be healthy. Just Thank You! Live everyday being Thankful for the little and the big blessings in your life. Being Thankful can take you to a deeper spiritual place in the deptb of your soul.

Be blessed! Be Inspired! Be Encouraged! Be Thankful!

-Sending love and light to you all ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment